Fancy Shmancy by Liana will be operating strictly following the guidelines provided by the Health Department and Salon Lofts in the state of Illinois and respectfully asking our customers to do the same.
A medical-grade sanitation service has been added after hours on a regular basis to raise the minimum requirements bar and provide the highest level of sanitation. The process involves using an EPA-registered, non-chemical sanitizer that's safe for kids and pets. It does not require any rinsing or wiping, powerful yet gentle for everyone around, proven to kill 99% of germs, viruses, bacteria, and fungus. The proof of this sanitation will be displayed in the salon.
As of Friday, April 24, we are accepting appointments for June, July, and August with the first-come-first-serve basis over a text message on 224-432-7454 an email. All of the appointments will be spaced out in a timely manner to prioritize everyone's health and safety. Please specify the exact service and any details or add-ons involving your appointment to respect everyone's booking slots. If you do have an existing appointment, you should receive a notification to reschedule via text message. Otherwise, please contact us.
Starting Monday, June 29th, Fancy Shmancy will be accepting one-on-one appointments for anyone looking to get fancy but be private and following strict social distancing guidelines at the same time.
Liana and her team are reserving spots outside of their regular hours to accommodate any permanent makeup service in complete privacy for only 20% extra added to your service before tax.
How it works:
1. Pick your Fancy Service.
2. Text or call to book your during the day or for spot at 8 am - 5:30 pm Monday- Friday, 8:00 am - 2:00 pm.
3. Enjoy your one-on-one experience with the Fancy Technician, for the fixed rate $40/hour.
4. Feel fancy, while social distancing like a Hollywood Star without price tag.
Due to limited time slots, appointments are selling out fast.
Same day cancellations are charged 50% from the service price, no-shows - 100% of the service.
We will not accept any walk-ins at the moment, until further notice. Please contact us with any questions or concerns prior to stopping by.
Your health and safety is our #1 priority. That's why we can't have anyone in our waiting area. If you do need to wait, please let the staff know you are here, and do so in your car. We will notify you via text and/call when to come in.
1. Wear a face-covering mask.
2. Wash hands for at least 20 seconds as soon as you enter the salon.
3. No physical contact with anyone or anything, including your phone.
4. If you don't feel well, have a fever of 100.4 or above, please let us know and stay home. Take your temperature prior to coming in.Feel free to reach out with questions and /or concerns at any point by calling us at 224-432-7454.